So you’ve been to six Holiday parties already, you have five more to go and you stand in front of your closet thinking, “I really don’t want to wear any of this.” My first suggestion is to borrow or buy something vintage or second-hand, but sometimes we just want a new, (Green), Little Black Dress. I’m here to help you out with my fave five Little Black Dress picks for the season.
1. She-Bible’s Little Black Scarf Dress is one hundred percent organic cotton and made in San Francisco. Find it at BTC (Be The Change) Elements.
2. Eco Citizen carries this gorgeous little 100 percent silk number, by Sara Shepherd. Made in San Francisco.
3. Beau Ariel by Anne Salvatore Epstein at Beau Soleil.
4. The Edie Dress by Melissa Baswell of Mountains of the Moon.
5. The Coco Dress, also by Melissa Baswell. It was too sweet, timeless and pretty not to include.
Not that I’m playing favorites here, but Mountains of the Moon also offers a gift certificate through December 24. So for all of you men out there who still haven’t bought something for your girl, know that she always wants new clothes and you can’t go wrong with that a last-minute gift.